But here are ways to reduce it!
I feel like I’ve mentioned this before, but meditation is very helpful.
What to do…
- Sit down/lay down
- Breathe in and out (preferably with your eyes closed)
- Take as long as you want! (or as short as you want… I recommend the minimum is 3 minutes!)
- You can add in chimes aka Singing Bowls! A Singing Bowl from Amazon!
- And/or essential oils! Essential Oils “kit” from Amazon!
2. Find Your Hobby – and use it to take breaks!
If you have found your hobby, I think you can make time for it, especially during the most stressful times…
Sound funny, because you’d rather spend that time finishing up the “project” that made you stress in the first place.
I think if you spend some time clearing up your brain first, the job will be done more efficiently, and possibly better!
You don’t have to take a looong break, it can be as short as 2 minutes… (I’ve tried that and it seriously does help me A LOT!)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I hope will help you in the future (or now!), I’m sure some of you also use these tricks!
What are your ways to de-stress? Do you get stressed easily? Vent in the comments below, and stay true to yourself!
– Your Quirky Canadian x